Difficulties conceiving is highly stressful and can impact on physical health, mood and relationships. It can be an isolating time, triggering a natural avoidance of people and places.
Whilst there is no clear link between stress and fertility, the emotional rollercoaster certainly has a clear impact on health and wellbeing. The uncertainty of the future can put things on hold, leading to feeling out of control.
Therefore it is so important that women, men and couples receive non-judgemental emotional support in sharing difficulties and finding ways to cope and adjust.
Sessions for fertility stress will focus on helping you:
- Understand and validate your own unique experience.
- Build coping strategies to manage uncomfortable thoughts and feelings.
- Boost relaxation to increase calm, balance hormones and reduce stress.
- Utilise the powerful mind and body connection to boost fertility.
- Manage the impact on relationship with partner, friends and family.
If you’d like to find out about more of any of our therapies and how they can benefit you, please send us a message, email or phone us.